Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesAugust Report Facebo10August Report Twitte10August Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

August Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

August Report Empty
PostSubject: August Report   August Report EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Hello fellow Fleet members,

Again, it is that time. We are still progressing nicely. By current estimates, mid to late September, we should be fulfilling our last Upgrade for the Starbase' Science Tier. Then we start the overall Upgrade to complete our Starbase. Great job everyone.

Some of you might have noticed that I am not as active in the Fleets at this time. My work schedule has gotten quite hectic. Couple that with unexpected Family guests moving in, it has been hard to maintain a continuous presence in the game. That shall be rectified within the next few weeks. So, if there are any issues, don't hesitate to contact me. It may take a few days for a reply, but I will reply.

You all this next part.... PLEASE RECRUIT!!! Sorry for yelling and reading like a broken record. We do want more members in our Fleet, and subsequently, all Fleets. ANd when someone accepts, welcome them and direct them to our Fleets information tab or give them our TS address and other info directly.

Well, thank you for your time and Fly true....
Back to top Go down

August Report
Page 1 of 1