Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesFleet Oscar May Report Facebo10Fleet Oscar May Report Twitte10Fleet Oscar May Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

Fleet Oscar May Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

Fleet Oscar May Report Empty
PostSubject: Fleet Oscar May Report   Fleet Oscar May Report EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello Fleet Members,

This will be rather quick. Just want to catch you all up. Okay, R & D Holding: we are about two weeks away from starting the Upgrade for the Development Tier. Once that is in cool down, I will start pushing the Research projects. Best guess, by the end of July, Oscar should have a complete Tier 3 R & D Holding.

On the Starbase, we are about three weeks away from starting the Upgrade process for the Science Tier. Like the R & D , once the upgrade is in cool down, I will push the Engineering projects. That one will take until about September to start the upgrade process.

As always, we encourage all members to actively recruit new members. If you do, please inform them of the many ways to communicate within all of our Fleets. And, by all means, welcome them unto the fold.

Okay, I'm done boring you all. Fly true......

@kowboyken, @startrektexan

Commodore of the Alliances
Back to top Go down

Fleet Oscar May Report
Page 1 of 1