Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesApril Fleet Report Facebo10April Fleet Report Twitte10April Fleet Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

April Fleet Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

April Fleet Report Empty
PostSubject: April Fleet Report   April Fleet Report EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello.

It's that time again. Well, if you all have not noticed, we are on our last upgrade to the R & D holding. Hopefully, it will start by the end of this weekend and go into cool down mode.
So, as long as Cryptic does not make up another holding, all projects left will be in the Starbase. Naturally, as provisions get low, those projects will be slotted when Starbase upgrades start.

Back to the old requests. "Recruit and Communicate". We need new members. It is the responsibility of each and every fleet member to seek out new recruits. We did not setup our own TeamSpeak for only a few members to use. It is for all members. And we would enjoy speaking with each and every one of you. Even with possible language barriers, we have enough members that are actively on TeamSpeak to help with that. And, you can always type in there and listen.

Uh, I really do not know what to say. You all have either read it before, in previous reports, or you just ignored them and deleted it. But, it is my responsibility to make sure that the information is made available for all members.

With all of that aside, thank you, to the few members who actually contribute to our fleet. For the rest of you, donating is how you earn fleet credits to purchase fleet items and equipment. And that came come in handy in the game.

Okay, I'm going to close for now. Hope to hear from you in the game. Fly true...

P.S. Don't forget to get your Horta toon.

Back to top Go down

April Fleet Report
Page 1 of 1