Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesJanuary Fleet Report Facebo10January Fleet Report Twitte10January Fleet Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

January Fleet Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

January Fleet Report Empty
PostSubject: January Fleet Report   January Fleet Report EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Happy New Year Fleet Papa Members!
I hope you all had wonderful Holidays.

First off, I would like to apologize for my absence from STO and TeamSpeak. My personal duties should be all cleared up by the end of this week. You will notice me spending my usual amount of time in both areas.

Now, down to the business of the Fleet. Research & Development Holding: We are progressing nicely. Once the current and next Science projects are complete, it will initiate the Upgrade for Tier 3 Sci. Once that is in cool down mode, We will concentrate on the Engineering projects.

The Starbase is moving along a little slower than expected, but, I understand that you voted on the R & D Holding when I asked. Other than that, it is still getting some nice donations.

As you recall from last months update, We will be performing our Purge within a few days. Once that happens, we would like to ask that all members of the Fleet to invite any/all STO gamers to join our Fleet. It is very easy to do. As you are traveling through Sector Space, and you notice a Gamer with no Fleet Name, click their Ship and invite them. It is just that easy and quick. Not everyone that is invited will accept or stick around in the Fleet, but a few will. Once someone you invite joins, send them a "Welcome" in the Fleet Chat window that they would then have access to. And when the chatting continues, direct them to our Fleet section and the Information to join TeamSpeak and out Forums.

Well, that is all that I have time for. And as always, if you have any questions, concerns or complaints, I am here for you. Thank you all very much and ... Fly True!...

Back to top Go down

January Fleet Report
Page 1 of 1