Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesFleet Papa - May Report Facebo10Fleet Papa - May Report Twitte10Fleet Papa - May Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

Fleet Papa - May Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

Fleet Papa - May Report Empty
PostSubject: Fleet Papa - May Report   Fleet Papa - May Report EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello Fleet Members,
   We are progressing along nicely in the Starbase holding. Realistically, within a few weeks, we should be starting the upgrade for the Engineering tier. Once that starts, we will be concentrating on the Science tier. Of course, it will take a few months to finish up the Science tier, but we will do it. My prediction is that by the end of August, we will be going through our last upgrade and become a complete T5 Starbase.
   Well, this may read like a setup or just plain stupid, but the winner of the T6 ship is me. And, let me add, that is upsetting. I was really hoping that our members would take the iniative and try and recruit some new members. I managed to get a couple of new recruits to stay and one actually joined TeamSpeak. Enough about that. If you get to that point of recruiting or being asked from a player to join our fleet, please inform them of our multiple ways of communicating. And "welcome" them.
   And, as usual, if you have any suggestions, concerns or complaints, I am just an e-mail away. Thank you.

Ken
@kowboyken, @startrektexan
Papa Fleet Captain
Commodore of the Alliances
Back to top Go down

Fleet Papa - May Report
Page 1 of 1