Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesJanuary Fleet Papa Report Facebo10January Fleet Papa Report Twitte10January Fleet Papa Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

January Fleet Papa Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

January Fleet Papa Report Empty
PostSubject: January Fleet Papa Report   January Fleet Papa Report EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Good day fellow Fleet members. As always, thank you for your contributions.
I would like to start off by saying, all members are encouraged to "recruit" new members. As your flying through Sector Space, just throw out a few fleet invites. If they accept, just welcome them to the fleet and direct them to our information tab and TeamSpeak. Very simple and only takes a couple of minutes. Thank you.
As for our Fleet progress, we are still on track for completing all Holdings within the next two months. We are about half way through T3 in R&D before the final upgrade. And about a third of the way to T5 in the Starbase before its' upgrade. Congratulations!
In case you are not aware, but we also have our own Forums page. Any fleet member can get access. It is a work in progress, so bare with us. It is a tool for helping and learning the facets of the game.
Remember, you can always contact me if you have any concerns, questions, even complaints. My door is always open.
Again, thank you all for the contributions and I hope to see you in-game.
Back to top Go down

January Fleet Papa Report
Page 1 of 1