Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesJuly Monthly Report Facebo10July Monthly Report Twitte10July Monthly Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

July Monthly Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

July Monthly Report Empty
PostSubject: July Monthly Report   July Monthly Report EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:19 am

Hello Fellow Fleet Members!

Great job and completing the Engineering side of Our Starbase. Once it has been upgraded, we need about a month and a half of running nothing but the Science projects to get it to the upgrade process. And of course, once that upgrade is going, we will slot projects to dump Fleet Marks and the projects to build our provisions.
As for the provisions, I would appreciate and feedback on which particular ones are more important to you. That being said, I really enjoy any and all comments you have and expect you to contact me.
Sorry, but that is all I really have to report right now. Keep recruiting and donating. Fly true....

Fleet Captain
Commodore of the Alliances
Ken (or Kowboy) @kowboyken
Back to top Go down

July Monthly Report
Page 1 of 1