Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesFebruary Fleet Report Facebo10February Fleet Report Twitte10February Fleet Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

February Fleet Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

February Fleet Report Empty
PostSubject: February Fleet Report   February Fleet Report EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:41 am

Hello Fleet Oscar members.

Some of you may not know me, but all you have to do is ask me. I am just helping out here until your Captain and/or XO is back in the game.

I would like to thank you all for contributing to the Holdings. You are not too far away from starting the T2 -T3 upgrades. Good job!

The Starbase is progressing nicely. It will not be long now until it is complete. Again, great job!

I will try and slot some Provisional projects, just to keep them up for the members use, and as added FC earning tactics.

All in all, you all are doing a fine job.

I would like to ask that any/all members to try "recruiting" new members. It is a very simple task. As you navigate through sector space, throw out an invite or two. Most will decline, but occasionally, one will accept. Then, welcome them and direct them to the Fleet Information Tab and encourage them to join Teamspeak. Which, by all means, each of you are welcomed to join. You can get a lot of information "live" through it, and possibly help others along the way.

Well, I do not want to bore you any longer. I hope to share some missions with or see you in the game. And, as always, Fly True....

Commodore of the Alliances
Fleet Admiral of Papa
Ken (@kowboyken)
Back to top Go down

February Fleet Report
Page 1 of 1