Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest images November Allaince info Facebo10 November Allaince info Twitte10 November Allaince info Youtub10RegisterLog in

November Allaince info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
veran2u

veran2u

November Allaince info Empty
PostSubject: November Allaince info    November Allaince info EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:44 am

Hello all it's that time again, Fleet info. We are moving along steady, echo is now part of the focus alliance. We will be focusing still on the research, but also all main projects. We will need dilithium and some Duty officers. I'm going to slow down on the mini projects till a few main ones are filled up. Our star base is going to run a few resource projects to fill up our holdings. <- these also need a good amount of dilithium, but make this your secondary mission. November is a rough month for me, So much real life work. Remember if anyone needs items for there ships to just ask for map or transfer help in Freedom fleet chat or Armada chat.
For any personal fleet help/assistance send me a mail in the game.   Veran/steve
Back to top Go down

November Allaince info
Page 1 of 1