Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesNovember Fleet Update Facebo10November Fleet Update Twitte10November Fleet Update Youtub10RegisterLog in

November Fleet Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kowboy COA

kowboy COA

November Fleet Update Empty
PostSubject: November Fleet Update   November Fleet Update EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:38 am

Hello Fleet Papa Members.

Starting off, thank you all for your contributions to our Fleet Projects. We are progressing nicely.  As you may know, Cryptic has given us the chance to fill in some Special Projects (for a limited time) that have ended. I would appreciate it very much if you would donate to them first so I can activate as many as possible. I have chosen to not include the Tribble/Targ project for our Starbase, but, if you all would like it slotted just in-game e-mail me.

We can always use more members, so please, don’t forget that you all can and should invite others. My only request is that if they accept, to immediately welcome them and inform them of all the ways that we can communicate within our Fleets. And we all would enjoying speaking to you, in person, on Teamspeak.

We will be holding our monthly Fleet Captains meeting in a few more weeks. If you have ideas, concerns or complaints, please in-game e-mail myself or my XO with them and it will be addressed in the meeting.

That is all for Novembers update. Until next time, Fly True…

Fleet Admiral Ken (Abreal@kowboyken)
Commodore of the Alliance
Back to top Go down

November Fleet Update
Page 1 of 1