Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesMay 4 2016 fleet info Facebo10May 4 2016 fleet info Twitte10May 4 2016 fleet info Youtub10RegisterLog in

May 4 2016 fleet info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
veran2u

veran2u

May 4 2016 fleet info Empty
PostSubject: May 4 2016 fleet info   May 4 2016 fleet info EmptyThu May 05, 2016 1:58 am

Hello Echo and Armada fleet members: Right now we are working on making the Embassy tier 3. Any help in that area is needed, to advance our fleet. On a good note we will have a tier 3 spire in a few days. This will allow the buying of consoles.. As a reminder you can buy duty officers in the fleet starbase to help complete some of the projects. May 10 is my birthday so I might be gone for 3 days. I will make sure all projects are up and running. Do not forget we have a Voice chat system for all our alliances. Just download TeamSpeak3, put your name + handle in it. Our server address is" nyc01.mainvoice.net:7577 ". As a side note you can email me in game if you need anything/help. Or Leave a msg on our website at" https://fedalliancefleet.forumotion.co.uk "

Steve / Veran@dana0071 <-- name/mail
Back to top Go down

May 4 2016 fleet info
Page 1 of 1