Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesEcho - Octobers update/ Info Facebo10Echo - Octobers update/ Info Twitte10Echo - Octobers update/ Info Youtub10RegisterLog in

Echo - Octobers update/ Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
veran2u

veran2u

Echo - Octobers update/ Info Empty
PostSubject: Echo - Octobers update/ Info   Echo - Octobers update/ Info EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 4:39 am

Hello Echo and Armada members, just going to give You some info here. Our fleet projects are moving along, we need any kinda donations of Dilithium. The major projects can use a little 1-2k donations if you can. We are still focusing on our research projects, any help there is needed. In a few days we can start our level 2 research station. Our starbase is level 3 with other stations at level 1, the mine is maxed out. Players can use the mine to get 2400+ ore. I myself also use contraband, and turn in 5 units for 2000 Dilithium Ore. Just as a reminder you can buy random doff's in the starbase to assit in filling up minor projects in our fleet. Also filling up provisions can aid in building fleet credits to buy stuff. On a Cooler Note, I would be more then happy to team up with anyone in PVe's. These also provide fleet marks and dilithium ore. You can contact me on Teamspeak3 or send me a mail/Pm. Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down

Echo - Octobers update/ Info
Page 1 of 1