Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesOctober 2016 Update Facebo10October 2016 Update Twitte10October 2016 Update Youtub10RegisterLog in

October 2016 Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane COA

Shane COA

October 2016 Update Empty
PostSubject: October 2016 Update   October 2016 Update EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:04 am

Greetings Alpha!!

Sorry for the delay in updating you, life has managed to take a serious bite out of my gaming time lately. Our fleet is progressing slowly, but we are making headway. We are now less than 100K points away from our T5 science upgrade at the starbase. So keep those donations coming. Also. Don’t forget to check the R&D lab. I try to keep the combat boost project slotted and it needs donations too. The only time the combat boost won’t be slotted is when there is an XP or Dil weekend, in which case the corresponding boost will be slotted. So remember to always check the lab.

This coming Tuesday (25th) we will be receiving a new space station holding called K-13. I will be slotting projects for it but I would like for us to concentrate on finishing the science upgrade on the starbase before we really get into working on K-13. The T5 science upgrade will give those of you who use hangar pets access to elite pets. Once that is done we will concentrate on K-13. Just watch the fleet message of the day for direction.

I would like to remind you that everyone in our fleet has the power to invite people to the fleet. If you have friends that play STO, invite them to join us. The more active players we have the faster the projects will be completed and the sooner we can enjoy the benefits. Don’t forget our free Ventrilo voice chat. Being able to actually talk makes the game much more enjoyable, plus we have many very experienced players on Vent that can help you get even more out of the game. The holidays are fast approaching and so is our Christmas Lotto on Vent. We give away Zen Cards, lockbox ships, and stacks of upgrades just to name a few. To be eligible, you must be active in our Vent chat. And by active we mean log on and chat regularly, not just show up for the drawing and leave. So check out the vent details on the info tab of the fleet screen and join us today! As always if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me. See you out there!!

Fleet Admiral Shane
Commanding, FAF Alpha
Back to top Go down

October 2016 Update
Page 1 of 1