Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesMonthly Update Facebo10Monthly Update Twitte10Monthly Update Youtub10RegisterLog in

Monthly Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane COA

Shane COA

Monthly Update Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update   Monthly Update EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 am

It's time for our monthly update on the status of the fleet. Our R&D Lab is starting the T2 upgrade and at the rate we are going should be at T3 within 2 months. Our Starbase is quickly approaching T5 in Military and should be upgrading to T5 soon. Our other holdings are fully developed and provisioned so all of the awesome fleet gear there is available to everyone ranked Ensign and above. Our roster is growing with new members everyday. Since the purge at the beginning of August I have managed to add 60+ new members to the fleet. I again urge everyone to recruit people they may know or see without a fleet in the game. Do not poach players though. We don't like when it happens to us, so let's not do it to other fleets. If someone already in a fleet approaches you about joining us that's fine, otherwise stick to non-fleeted players.

Finally, I would like to talk to you about communication. We have nearly 3,000 toons in our FAF Armadas (both KDF and FED) . The main idea of being in a fleet/armada is to interact with each other and do things together. We have Fleet Chat, Armada Chat, Freedom Fleet Chat, and TeamSpeak. And despite having all of these ways of communicating, it is always the same handful of people using them. I know it can be a little daunting to dive into the world of chatting in an MMO, but I can't impress on you enough what you are missing by not communicating with others in your fleet/armada. There is a wealth of information on ship builds, character builds, STF's, and missions in our fleets. All you have to do is ask. We don't bite. Honest!! If you are really chat shy and not sure how to get started let me give you a tip. When you see a person join the fleet, just say "Welcome!!". It lets the new member know that there are others online that see and acknowledge them and you've just chatted painlessly! It basically all comes down to this: If you communicate, you will find a whole new level to the game and find it much more enjoyable! Keep up the awesome work!! See you out there!!

Fleet Admiral Shane
Commanding, FAF Alpha
Commodore of the Alliance
Back to top Go down

Monthly Update
Page 1 of 1