Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesDecember/ January Kilo Fleet Report Facebo10December/ January Kilo Fleet Report Twitte10December/ January Kilo Fleet Report Youtub10RegisterLog in

December/ January Kilo Fleet Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deanna Ryan@Gazman2012

Deanna Ryan@Gazman2012

December/ January Kilo Fleet Report Empty
PostSubject: December/ January Kilo Fleet Report   December/ January Kilo Fleet Report EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:37 am

For some reason the December report hasn't appeared on the forum and so will recap that in this update.

Dillithium Mine = Completed (Well done all)

Embassy = Tier 2 (We have the Tier 3 Diplomacy upgrade on the horizon. We still have a bit to go on the recruit side of this but with luck this will get done over the next month.

Research Lab = Tier 1 (This I have slow adding projects to it because I don't want to bottleneck the upgrades like last time)

Spire = Tier 2 (After we complete the Embassy I would like to concentrate on this as the idea being we get the Embassy, Spire done and out of the way which means we will be able to concentrate on the research lab and the Starbase)

Starbase = Tier 3 (The Starbase is doing well and on the horizon I see we will have the final upgrade of Tier 3 which is Science soon.)

As always I will finish this update by saying keep up the good work and if you have any problems or comment then please send me a in game mail and will be glad to help if I can.

Fleet Captain Deanna Ryan
Fed Alliance Fleet Kilo
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1