Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesYo Main Fleet Facebo10Yo Main Fleet Twitte10Yo Main Fleet Youtub10RegisterLog in

Yo Main Fleet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeraco
Admin
Jeraco

Yo Main Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Yo Main Fleet   Yo Main Fleet EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:06 am

hi people I would first like to say a big thank you to you all on completing the research tier's as now we can finally upgrade our ship's and ground a bit more with thos extra trait slots so well done everyone,

so now that we have no more upgrade's to our main fleet I would like you all to turn your attention to the other fleets and help them as well please as it dos not stop at out main fleet don't forget we have lots of fleets in our armada and many still needing our help to upgrade so thank you for helping with that

and one last thing we do have a live sound chat system in place where we all commune and learn from each other and help each other out and mostly just have fun talking about any old stuff so I invite you all to join our live sound chat and have some fun.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

address> nyc01.mainvoice.net:7577
Back to top Go down
https://fedalliancefleet.forumotion.co.uk

Yo Main Fleet
Page 1 of 1