Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesJan-Feb Update Facebo10Jan-Feb Update Twitte10Jan-Feb Update Youtub10RegisterLog in

Jan-Feb Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane COA

Shane COA

Jan-Feb Update Empty
PostSubject: Jan-Feb Update   Jan-Feb Update EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:46 am

Greetings Alpha!!

Sorry for the delay in updating you, I had to move and was offline for awhile. We completed our purge of inactive members last month and lost 107 members. We will be doing our next purge during the 1st week of June. As long as you have logged onto your toon between now and then you have nothing to worry about. If you know you’re going to be offline for an extended period, please put a note in the members comment next to your name. That way we will know your status and won’t kick you accidentally.

The fleet is growing nicely. We are fully T3 in all of our smaller holdings and rapidly approaching the upgrade for T5 on the starbase. One thing that came up in the captain’s meeting that I want to inform you of is that we will be constantly running the weekly combat bonus project in the R&D lab. The only time this will change will be during a Dil or Exp weekend. When those come up we will be running the appropriate bonus project in the R&D lab so everyone gets the extra boost in Dil and Exp.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone that you all have the power to recruit new members to the fleet. I’m doing the best I can but could sure use some help. Remember to take advantage of all of the communications channels we have available (Fleet, Armada, Freedom Fleet, Teamspeak). We are constantly running STF’s and episodes and you can join in. All you have to do is ask. Keep up the great work!! See you out there!!!

Fleet Admiral Shane
Commodore of the Alliance
Commanding FAF Alpha
Back to top Go down

Jan-Feb Update
Page 1 of 1