Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesSeason 10.5 Facebo10Season 10.5 Twitte10Season 10.5 Youtub10RegisterLog in

Season 10.5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane COA

Shane COA

Season 10.5 Empty
PostSubject: Season 10.5   Season 10.5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:38 am

Greetings Alpha Fleet! I would like to begin by saying thank you to all of the fleet members for their hard work in progressing the fleet. In the past month we have managed to max out both our Embassy and our Spire! The new Armada system was released with season 10.5 and we have implemented it. Alpha is now one of the three Beta fleets under the main fleet. We were going to start concentrating on the starbase, but with the release of season 10.5 that has changed. We are now going to concentrate on the new R&D holding in the Delta Quadrant. The reason for this is that the new holding will give us many new rewards like an extra R&D slot, new trait slots as well as a weekly bonus once it is completed. As always, the projects for the starbase will be up and running so if the projects in the R&D holding are full you can donate there. Finally, we are going to be having our final purge of inactive members in the next 3-4 weeks. As usual, we will be sending out a fleet mail about it prior to the purge but I just wanted to give you all an early heads up. Keep up the awesome work and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me in-game or here on this forum.

Fleet Admiral Shane
Commanding, FAF Alpha
Commodore of the Alliance
Back to top Go down

Season 10.5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Federation Alliance Fleet :: Main forum :: The Federation Alliance Fleets :: FAF - Alpha-
Jump to: