Federation Alliance Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation Alliance Fleet

HomeSearchLatest imagesKappa Fleet update Facebo10Kappa Fleet update Twitte10Kappa Fleet update Youtub10RegisterLog in

Kappa Fleet update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deanna Ryan@Gazman2012

Deanna Ryan@Gazman2012

Kappa Fleet update Empty
PostSubject: Kappa Fleet update   Kappa Fleet update EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:33 am

Greeting Kappa Fleet Members,

Current status of the Fleet is as follows:

Dilithium mine is well on it way to becoming Tier 3 which just needs the Development side finishing and then the final upgrade.

Embassy is progressing but keeping that a slow pace as we don't need both upgrades at the same time.

Spire needs some work but working on getting the Dilithium mine and Embassy done before we tackle the Spire.

Starbase is progressing well and the Engineering side of the starbase is nearly complete but again our members need to focus on the Dilithium mine and the embassy before tackling focusing on the spire and starbase (The Dilithium mine will give us a discount of 6% which would help)

If anyone has any question then feel free to mail on the forum or in game.

Your fearless Fleet Captain
Deanna Ryan
Back to top Go down

Kappa Fleet update
Page 1 of 1